Sunday, April 6, 2008

NCAA Championship: Memphis Vs Kansas

This week is the best sports week of the year they say. Masters. Opening Day or the beginning of baseball. And most importantly the Final Four. This year Memphis will face off against Kansas, to the death. Let the party begin after we weigh in with two minutes each:

2 minutes on the Memphis-Kansas final four
by HighTimeForCrime
You’ve got the two most talented teams in the nation going up against each other. Period. This never happens. You always get that team that has an absurdly streaky shooter, or a super scrappy rebounder, you know that guy that “tries harder than anyone else” (Hansbrough, you ain’t that good).

Memphis-Kansas NCAA Championship
by DoNoUhOh

This is the most apathetic I’ve been about NCAA basketball in recent memory. I can’t really explain it but its been a down year for me. I was clueless filling out my bracket and didn’t even have a strong desire to root for any particular team. I guess at this point I’m rooting for Memphis. This is mostly due to the fact that I actively dislike Kansas and back in the Final Four I also actively disliked UCLA and UNC. Plus Derrick Rose is badass and so is CDR.

Memphis Vs Kansas
by BakeShow
I've got to go with Memphis. The whole season I didn't like them until I saw Derrick Rose play in the tourney. He's by far the best player in the country and will be a superstar in the pros. I thought the Wizards had Memphis' first pick and could get him.

No comments: